Hey Everyone, hope you all are having a good Wednesday so far. I am sitting at my desk here today unfortunately it is not as nice out today so I cant sit out in the sun like I was yesterday but I am grateful for the lovely weather we have been getting! Anyway this blog post is another healthy food recipe for you guys it is called the spinach, feta and herb egg white omelette.I for one can be a binge eater, I love sweets, crisps and takeaways who doesn’t?! Sometimes I find it hard sticking to healthy plans but I do have started the healthy eating option as I have noticed a difference in myself when it comes to my skin an energy levels, I feel better in myself overall so I have chosen this recipe as it is meat free, super tasty & most of all filling!
I have been making this super delicious meal now and again when I want something different, I am not one for omelette’s but I gave this one a go and I really enjoyed it, if you are looking for something quick and easy to make then you need to give this recipe a try!
- Heat some olive oil in a pan ad some chopped onion, parsley, spinach and small bit of garlic cook it and toss it around the pan until the onion is lightly crisp and brown.
- Remove the ingredients from the pan and place them on a side plate
- Take a clean pan if you have one or if not wipe the one you used with a paper towel and re-use
- Add some olive oil to the pan heat up to a medium temperature
- Place the egg whites into the pan with some added salt, pepper and small amount of parsley to the mix and wait until it is cooked through.
- Then add your ingredients of the onion, spinach and parsley that you cooked previously and place it down the middle of the pan on the egg whites.
- Use a spatula then to gently fold over one side of the cooked egg whites on top of the spinach and then repeat on the other side to form it into an omelette.
- Place the omelette onto plate served with grated feta cheese and some seasoning ( Optional )
- 1 T of olive oil
- 1/4 of onion diced up
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 2 packets of the baby spinach leaves
- 1 packet of parsley
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic & herb feta cheese
Hope you try out the recipe and you can let me know how you get on!
Follow me on snapchat: Username @aimeesbb
To keep up to date with my posts follow me on Bloglovin